August Goals Recap
Make more wedding decor (wands and potion bottles)<—SUCCESS! Only about 30 more to go. Wahooo! Bake more items for the wedding<—SUCCESS! Made several dozen Elder Scrolls Sweet Rolls, and more Lembas Bread, as well as Cookie Butter to serve with apple slices Post another geek-themed recipe from the wedding<—SUCCESS! Fizzing Whizbees might be the easiest thing I’ve made for this wedding. Get my accessories together (elf ears, diadem, whatever else I need)<—SUCCESS! In gorgeous custom colors, too.
- Rent the last of the things we need for the wedding (sound system, etc.)<—FAIL. Er….not for long, I hope.
Meet with coordinator to find out what I’ve forgotten to do for the wedding<—SUCCESS! Not as bad as I feared. Phew! Read/listen to at least one sequel<—SUCCESS! I started Victory of Eagles, the fifth Temeraire book Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months<—SUCCESS! Jenny Pox by JL Bryan Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping<—SUCCESS! Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Post tutorial for DIY potion bottles I’m making for the wedding<—FAIL. Confession time: I haven’t made them yet. Meep!
See a nutritionalist<—SUCCESS! And more extreme dietary shifts are coming, as my body apparently enjoys developing sensitivities to things I love.
- Survive (and enjoy) my wedding
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping
- Finalize honeymoon plans
- Print our honeymoon itinerary
- Stick to my new strict diet, excepting my actual wedding day, and keep a daily food and symptom journal.
- Post the tutorial for the potion bottles (hey! Just in time for Halloween)
- Post my recipe for Elder Scrolls Sweetrolls
- Start packing for the honeymoon
I’m a coffee-fueled, hobby-addicted bibliophage who makes cruelty-free mineral eye shadows (inspired by novels). I’m usually in front of a screen (writing, reading, or gaming), but I’ve been known to emerge for geekery, good food, and dark chocolate.