July Goals Recap
Make more wedding decor (wands and potion bottles)<—SUCCESS! Only about two dozen potions and 50 more wands to go. Bake more items for the wedding<—SUCCESS! Accidentally came up with a great cookie butter recipe for it. Lock in my bridal costume with Hersera’s Art at the Altar<—SUCCESS! It’s gonna be so good!
- Finalize wedding playlist<—FAIL.
- Start writing wedding vows<—FAIL. We really need to prioritize this.
Read/listen to at least one sequel<–SUCCESS! Curse of the Blue Tattoo by L.A. Meyer Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months<—SUCCESS! Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping<—FAIL, but I’m still on target for my year goal with this.
Post tutorial for DIY wands that I’m making for the wedding<—SUCCESS! The wand tutorial is here. Post another wedding geek food recipe<—SUCCESS! Lembas Bread. Make jewelry organizer/necklace holder<–SUCCESS! At least…initially. I have to get some more wood, as math and I apparently aren’t talking to each other right now. Finish cross-stitch project for OTSPSecretSister<—SUCESS! Better late than never, eh? (hi, Ginger!)
- Make more wedding decor (wands and potion bottles)
- Bake more items for the wedding
- Post another geek-themed recipe from the wedding
- Get my accessories together (elf ears, diadem, whatever else I need)
- Rent the last of the things we need for the wedding (sound system, etc.)
- Meet with coordinator to find out what I’ve forgotten to do for the wedding
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping
- Post tutorial for DIY potion bottles I’m making for the wedding
- See a nutritionalist