June Goals Recap
- Finish the cross stitch gift for my OTSP Secret Sister<—FAIL. Gonna send it to her late.
Make more wedding decor (wands, dragon eggs, potion bottles)<—SUCCESS! More dragon eggs and more wands. Bake recipes for the wedding<—SUCCESS! Nailed down our lembas bread recipe. Yay! Post the recipes from my wedding baking adventures (geek food)<—SUCCESS! Fruity Oaty Bars.
- Tailor my bridesmage dress for New World Magischola Summer Semester<—FAIL. No time!
Nail down wedding hairstyle and makeup plan<—SUCCESS (in that I am paying someone else to take care of it for me).
- Read/listen to at least one sequel<—FAIL. I’m listening to a sequel, but haven’t yet finished it.
Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months<—SUCCESS! 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping<—SUCCESS! A Walk Across the Sun by Corban Addison
- Make jewelry organizer/necklace holder<—FAIL. I am so determined to finish this in July!
- Set up wedding playlist<—Well, I added 25 songs but Fedora is too busy gaming these days. *sideeye*
Finalize outfits for NWM second semester next month<—SUCCESS! Arguably the easiest task on this list. Meet with rheumatologist and plan out next steps<—SUCCESS! More blood tests, X-rays, and studies, oh my.
- Figure out a way to lose weight despite my fatigue and pain<—FAIL. I have some theories, though…
- Make cotton muslin of sideless surcoat/gates of hell overdress for wedding outfit<—Change of direction. Again.
- Figure out which of my dupioni lengths will work, color-wise, and order more if need be. <—Change of direction. Again.
Post DIY for dragon eggs I’m making for the wedding<—SUCCESS! Tutorial posted here.
That’s pretty much 50% success and 50% failure. Which sums up my June, as I spent two weeks in horrible health and two weeks fairly fine. No coincidences!
- Make more wedding decor (wands and potion bottles)
- Bake more items for the wedding
- Lock in my bridal costume with Hersera’s Art at the Altar
- Finalize wedding playlist
- Start writing wedding vows
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping
- Post tutorial for DIY wands that I’m making for the wedding
- Post another wedding geek food recipe
- Make jewelry organizer/necklace holder
- Finish cross-stitch project for OTSPSecretSister