March Goals Recap
- Send wedding invitations<—FAIL. They’ve been designed, but can’t be printed and sent until the RSVP website is made, which is waiting on someone else. Gah!
Handcraft at least one thing for a swap this month<—I worked on a thing, but I didn’t finish it. I need wins in my life, so I’m counting this done. Work on new Printcess things<—SUCCESS! However, I need the input of you all about my next offerings (coming soon)
- Continue organizing my sewing room to be more useful/nicer/less cluttered<—FAIL. I made good progress last month, but stalled out until I can get the spare bed donated, so I can move furniture around.
- Nail down my wedding garb<—FAIL-ish. I found what I wanted, but they’re out of the colors I want.
- Hire a seamstress for my wedding garb<—FAIL. See above.
Read/listen to at least one sequel<—SUCCESS! This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months<—SUCCESS! The One That Got Away by Bethany Chase Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping<—SUCCESS! The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
Well, that was a lot of fails this month. I’ll be honest- my health is in another rough patch. But it drives me nuts to be so exhausted (and still working overtime every day) and yet not accomplishing my goals…especially for the wedding, since things are on tight deadlines with that. I’m setting some serious goals for April….I really hope I can make them happen.
- Nail down my wedding garb
- Hire a sewer to make my wedding garb
- Handcraft at least one thing for a swap this month
- Work on new Printcess things
- Purchase honeymoon plane tickets with our frequent flyer miles
- Send wedding invitations
- Continue organizing my sewing room to be more useful/nicer/less cluttered
- Finalize wedding table themes and accompanying decor for each
- Start making decor (wands, dragon eggs, potion bottles)
- Test-drive recipes for the wedding, so I can start nailing down what we’re serving, where we’re getting it, and what we need to cut for financial or practical reasons
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping
I’m a coffee-fueled, hobby-addicted bibliophage who makes cruelty-free mineral eye shadows (inspired by novels). I’m usually in front of a screen (writing, reading, or gaming), but I’ve been known to emerge for geekery, good food, and dark chocolate.