February Goals Recap
- Get a full 8 hours of sleep every night, no matter what<—FAIL. I was actually really on track with this, but the second week of February I had a flareup of my CAEBV, this time with bonus mysterious dehydration, stabbing intestinal pain that keeps waking me up, and lots of nausea. That kicked off joint pain, migraines, and all kinds of things not helpful for sleep.
- Finalize wedding colors<—FAIL. We have it down to the 8 colors in general that we want, but only one hue has been set.
Nail down wedding invitations, so they can be sent March 1<—SUCCESS! This one is huge, and it took a lot of research and disappointment and then- Bam!- in a day it was done. Wedding planning is like that. Finalize and book a hotel for the wedding<—SUCCESS! More or less. The hotel keeps pulling a bait and switch, but at least know which hotel has (potentially) the best value, whether they let us book a group rate or not. Organize my sewing room better<—SUCCESS! It’s also still a work in progress. But I feel like if I can do a little bit, each month, eventually it’ll be a very workable space.
- Work on the new line of Printcess things<—FAIL due to health taking a turn for the worse. Stupid health.
Read/listen to at least one sequel<—SUCCESS! Caliban’s War by James S.A. Corey. Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months<—SUCCESS! Tamsin by Peter S. Beagle. Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping<—SUCCESS! My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- Finalize wedding colors (exact hues)
- Finish wedding website
- Design wedding envelopes (mallon leaf? owl post? so many possibilities!)
- Print all the wedding stationery
- Address, wax seal stamp, and send all the wedding invitations
- Handcraft at least one thing for a swap this month
- Finish and send the exclusive Printcess eyeshadow color samples for The Book Boyfriend Box
- Work on new Printcess things
- Continue organizing my sewing room to be more useful/nicer/less cluttered
- Nail down my wedding garb
- Hire a seamstress for my wedding garb
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping
I’m a coffee-fueled, hobby-addicted bibliophage who makes cruelty-free mineral eye shadows (inspired by novels). I’m usually in front of a screen (writing, reading, or gaming), but I’ve been known to emerge for geekery, good food, and dark chocolate.