January Goals Recap
- Get a full 8 hours of sleep every night, no matter what.<—FAIL but I am trying so hard.
Research hotels for the wedding (for guests, and maybe us)<—SUCCESS. Hotels researched, now choosing between our top 3 picks. Figure out what I *can* eat, and how I can be keto, with the new food issues<—SUCCESS! No sugar, no fruit, and be mindful of all carbs.
- Get rid of all our frozen plums<—FAIL. To be fair, I didn’t even try. Next month.
- Crochet a thing<—FAIL. I was gonna crochet a dragon thing for my OTSPSecretSister, but I didn’t have the right wool, and then I didn’t have enough, so damnit, I’m tabling this for now.
Organize my sewing room better<—SUCCESS. It needs more work, but I’ve plotted out the next steps, and I’m slowly but surely getting it cleaner and roomier and happier.
- Work on the new line of Printcess things<—FAIL because I’ve been focused on creating an exclusive color for The Book Boyfriend Box, for April. Which is gonna be gorgeous.
Read/listen to at least one sequel<—SUCCESS! Throne of Jade by Naomi Novik Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months<—SUCCESS! Ice by Sarah Beth Durst Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping<—SUCCESS! The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Get a full 8 hours of sleep every night, no matter what
- Finalize wedding colors
- Nail down wedding invitations, so they can be sent March 1
- Finalize and book a hotel for the wedding
- Organize my sewing room better
- Work on the new line of Printcess things
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping