December Goals Recap
Pace myself so I can enjoy Xmas Eve with Fedora’s family and Xmas with mine.<—SUCCESS! I’m still sick, and I’m exhausted, but the weekend was a success. Have a perfectly kickass time at the New World Magischola Yuletide Escapade<—SUCCESS! I am utterly in love with this LARP and all the people in it (and my character) and want to do this every year, twice a year or more. Put together a faboo package for my 12 Days of Christmas Swap partner<— SUCCESS! Kait was easy to shop for, though, being an awesome bookish gal. Put together a wonderful package for my OTSP Secret Sister<— SUCCESS! And I hear she loved it, even though she’s been really ill. Put together an amazeballs package for my TBTB Secret Santa partner<— SUCCESS! She guessed me right off the bat, and I hope she loved the goodies.
ut together a brilliant package for the MAGE Yule gift exchange partner<— SUCCESS! Plus surprise (and unsigned) gifts for two fellow Magischola Casa Calisayla friends, extra goodies for MAGE gifters who were flaked on, and random acts of kindness. I may be addicted to gifting. Be an awesome secret Santa for the My Shelf to Your Book Exchange<—SUCCESS! I sent thrillers and chocolate, because isn’t that what the holiday spirit is all about?
- Crochet a thing<—FAIL. This month was crazy busy AND I was double sick.
Successfully make desserts/sides for the potlucks we’re attending<—SUCCESS. Too stubborn.
- Work on my future Printcess things<—FAIL. I filled orders, but future Printcess goodies will have to wait until January.
- Research hotels for the wedding (for guests, and maybe us)<—FAIL. No time.
Continue my IV Infusions and treatment plan, including my first hyperbaric chamber experience<—SUCCESS! Aaaaand it keeps going. Continue keto, even though 8 days this month will be keto-busting, thanks for the holidays<—SUCCESS! I’m finding it easier to make keto-positive food decisions, even though I still struggle to get enough protein.
- Be more proactive about meal planning and prep, especially crockpot keto meals<—Uhm…kinda success? I’m getting there.
- Get a full 8 hours of sleep every night, no matter what.
- Research hotels for the wedding (for guests, and maybe us)
- Figure out what I *can* eat, and how I can be keto, with the new food issues
- Get rid of all our frozen plums
- Crochet a thing
- Organize my sewing room better
- Work on the new line of Printcess things
- Read/listen to at least one sequel
- Read/listen to at least one book that’s been on my TBR shelf for over six months
- Read/listen to at least one book chosen during The Book Reaping