November Goals Recap
Get our Yuletide Escapade costumes full together, including wand holsters.<—SUCCESS. Playing a poor charity case character has the added perk of not having to worry about costuming too much. Prioritize my health above EVERYTHING else. I refuse to be bedridden before the wedding. Refuse.<—SUCCESS. Not to say I won’t be bedridden before the wedding, but nothing within my power comes before my rest and recovery. Stick to the ketogenic diet, and be proactive about food plans every week.<—SUCCESS. Well, mostly. I tried cobbling dinner together without a plan for a week and failed miserably. But for the most part, sticking to the diet is easier. Continue my IV infusions and check ins each week.<–SUCCESS, although it always wears me out. We’ve also now done two panels for food allergy, thermographic imaging to see if I have an ANS or organ issue, and some experimental IV to test hypotheses about my body’s deficiencies. Make a keto-friendly dish for Thanksgiving.<—SUCCESS. I made Caveman Keto’s Spinach Crap dish, and it was a huge hit!
- Work on the next round of Printcess things.<—FAIL. Just not enough time and energy.
Develop a better palette for tea, and make some custom blends at Adagio<—SUCCESS! Once I started, I couldn’t stop myself. Tea every single night, and here’s my signature fandom blends thus far.
- Be better about not overdoing it on social occasions<—FAIL. This is a skill I need to learn.
Make a decision about the wedding photographer<—SUCCESS! We booked the lovely (geek) Jill at Lemonade Photography
- Start figuring out wedding invitations (if anyone has a suggestion of a good vendor for geeky, affordable invitation cards- I’d greatly appreciate it!)<—FAIL. We need to lock down the hotel first. Whoops.
- Pace myself so I can enjoy Xmas Eve with Fedora’s family and Xmas with mine.
- Have a perfectly kickass time at the New World Magischola Yuletide Escapade
- Put together a faboo package for my 12 Days of Christmas Swap partner
- Put together a wonderful package for my OTSP Secret Sister
- Put together an amazeballs package for my TBTB Secret Santa partner
- Put together a brilliant package for the MAGE Yule gift exchange partner
- Be an awesome secret Santa for the My Shelf to Your Book Exchange
- Crochet a thing
- Successfully make desserts/sides for the potlucks we’re attending
- Work on my future Printcess things
- Research hotels for the wedding (for guests, and maybe us)
- Continue my IV Infusions and treatment plan, including my first hyperbaric chamber experience
- Continue keto, even though 8 days this month will be keto-busting, thanks for the holidays
- Be more proactive about meal planning and prep, especially crockpot keto meals