- 3/4 cup olive or coconut oil
- 2 cups rice flour (I think any non-wheat flour would do, and probably a mix of them would be best)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 bananas, mashed (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (including mashed bananas) and whisk until batter is smooth (you may need to add more rice flour or milk to get to this point).
- Heat nonstick pan on medium.
- Pour batter onto pan and cook, flipping when edges look dry.
I’m a coffee-fueled, hobby-addicted bibliophage who makes cruelty-free mineral eye shadows (inspired by novels). I’m usually in front of a screen (writing, reading, or gaming), but I’ve been known to emerge for geekery, good food, and dark chocolate.