Synopsis according to Goodreads:
- Touching on the helplessness of grief, and the way it changes people
- A female protagonist who is so Type A it’s painful
- Plot nods to prominent social issues of the nineteen-teens, like women’s suffrage, opium addiction, the changing face of lunacy, and the Great War
- Suuuuper slow plot
- Wandering messages (is this about Fate? Grace? Or just an excuse to write about the time period?)
- Loose ends too neatly tied up
I’m a coffee-fueled, hobby-addicted bibliophage who makes cruelty-free mineral eye shadows (inspired by novels). I’m usually in front of a screen (writing, reading, or gaming), but I’ve been known to emerge for geekery, good food, and dark chocolate.