However, my second cousin sent me this recipe to BAKE ornaments, and it’s so much fun I had to share it!
- 1-2 cups apple sauce (cheapest brand is fine)
- 1-2 cups ground cinnamon
- Cookie cutters, any shape desired
- A knife or skewer for making ‘stringing hole’
- String or ribbon for hanging
- A cookie sheet to bake them on
I’m a coffee-fueled, hobby-addicted bibliophage who makes cruelty-free mineral eye shadows (inspired by novels). I’m usually in front of a screen (writing, reading, or gaming), but I’ve been known to emerge for geekery, good food, and dark chocolate.